Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Broken, Beat & Scarred

"You rise. You fall, You're down, then you rise again. 
What don't kill ya make ya more strong. " -  Broken, Beat and Scarred, Death Magnetic, Metallica

Hidden in the middle of these rebellious words and the almost magical music of Metallica, there lies some hard truth which is mostly lost deep in  the metal mania.

My day was filled with hurdles. I fell, hit the ground so hard that it was almost impossible to get up. I was  down and out. I had fallen, But that not  the end of the story. I ain't dead, am I??

The day's over. I'm not done yet. There's still a tomorrow, I still have to be up and running. I'll rise again.

But  will I be stronger?? I dont know that, perhaps only time can tell when I look back in hindsight.

Signing off for the day, drowning in Metallica's tunes.

Yours Truly,
Kaushik

(as usual, leave your comments & feedback)

1 comment:

  1. Dalai Lama's words:
    "When you lose, don't lose the lesson".

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name at the end of the message